Welcome

Hello there! Welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog.

Grab My Blinkie

Follow Me

CU4CU License

Resell License

Archives

Saturday 18 March 2017
🍀🍀🍀🍀CT For Daelmans Designs 🍀🍀🍀🍀
*~*~*~*NEW TO DAELMANS DESIGNS*~*~*~*
This is limited to just my store and not the other stores I sell in.
This is a 23 piece Limited Edition to say **Thank you** to my regular customers
from all the stores I have been selling in since April 2016. I hope you will enjoy this stunning ©Angelica S pack for your projects of any kind. I will only sell 10
copies and then it will be gone from the store, so grab whilst you can.
You must still have my licence if you intend to use for any commerical use.
http://daelmansdesigns.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_23_140&products_id=854


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Friends Blinkies

Translate

Free CU License


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket